Working Papers

Working papers can be picked up in the Guidance Office or printed using this link

Students/Parents/Guardians fill out Section A, the employer fills out Section B.

Section C is for the student’s doctor or if a sports physical is on file, the student can have the school nurse fill out Section C.

Return the working papers to the Guidance Office for processing.